Everything changes when the clocks fall back, autumn moves up a step, the leaves start falling and the first frosts start to nip at our precious plants.
However there is still a lot to be enjoying in the garden.
- I am working on a project to create a new spring border
- As part of this project I am planting tulip bulbs and other spring bulbs
- I am also cleaning up all those untidy corners of the garden
- The area by my small shed is being cleared to be paved to make it easier to manage
- I am checking the roof on all my sheds for leaks
- The last of the apples are being harvested
- Operation Lavender is continuing with 75 Lavender plants being carefully planted for themes in the summer…