I am very much looking forward to visiting Hook next Sunday the 28th June 2015.
It is Hook Open Gardens.
I have been given six compelling reasons why everyone should head to Hook on the 28th…
* Come and visit our beautiful Historic Hook village nestled in the banks of the River Ouse.
* Enjoy the lovely riverside walk
* An array of 11 delightful gardens of all shapes and sizes will be open for visitors to enjoy
* Delicious refreshments available Thanks to Hook WI & cream teas in some of the gardens too
* Have a go on our fabulous Gardening Tombola all prizes have been generously donated by local and national gardening companies.
* Peruse the lovely Plants for sale thanks to Trebor Plants
All proceeds will be shared equally between Hook Gardening Club and Hook in Bloom
I look forward to seeing you there!